& Summer Picnic - A great community event
Sunday afternoon 3rd June from 1.30 to 5pm.
This should be a great community event and, if successful, could become an annual occasion.
Attractions confirmed so far will include the following:
- Venue, Mary Forsdyke Gardens and Warren Lake;
- Entrance will be free;
- Two stages, on which a dozen or so artists will perform throughout the afternoon;
- Kids’ zone with a Punch & Judy show, children’s magician, face painting, tattoos and balloon art;
- Food Market, which will include Kelman’s Deli;
- Craft fair – accessories, jewellery, gifts, hats, balms, kids’ stuff, slime, plants etc,