Our address is:
Bushey United Synagogue
177-189 Sparrows Herne
Tel: 020 8950 7340
|Monday||9:00am – 12 noon|
|Tuesday||9:00am – 3:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am – 3:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am – 2:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am – 12 noon|
|Sunday||9:30am – 1:00pm|
How to Find Us
Policies & Etiquette
We would like to welcome our guests and members to Bushey Synagogue.
In order to respect the sanctity of the Shul on Shabbat or Yom Tov, kindly note that:
- Mobile phones and cameras are not permitted onto Shul premises. Please leave your phones at home, otherwise you may be asked to leave them at the gate (at your own risk) or you will be refused entry.
- Siddurim and Chumashim should not be left on the floor. Please return books and leaflets at the end of the service.
- Ladies who are, or have been, married should please wear a hat or use the scarves provided. Flowers & fascinators are not acceptable alternatives to hats.
- Ladies and Girls. Please ensure that you are dressed modestly, covered to the elbow and knee.
- We would ask you not to clap during any part of the service.
Please respect the sanctity of the Shul and Shabbat.